Yayyy got £60.00 fine and 3 points on licence

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Literally 2 mins picking a key up from an estate agent :LOL:, the Traffic Police are dead keen in Notts, felt just like a proper criminal, told what a bad person I was instead of someone earning a living.

Locked in back of the police car in case I did a runner :LOL:

Think the old dear I went to next was wondering why her £65.00 ballvalve job suddenly went up to £125.00 :wink, well you don't think it's coming out my pocket do you FFS :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
don't commit the crime if you don't want to pay the fine.
smiley2152.gif

Any chance of doing a traffic awareness course.....still pay the fine but less or no points?
Eating lots of humble pie and grovelling helps.....
John :)

Why the points?
Where you driving using your phone?
Speeding?
Jumping lights?
Cant see how you can get points for picking up keys?
Enlighten us!

Why the points?
Where you driving using your phone?
Speeding?
Jumping lights?
Cant see how you can get points for picking up keys?
Enlighten us!

You thinking what I am thinking? Starts with a b and ends in an s with ollock in between? :rolleyes:

Parked on zig zag lines, hence points "apparently",don't see why one offence gets two punishments tho, Fine "and" Points, but hey ho own fault and Traffic cop having a fun day:LOL: , would have been Extremely interesting to know what he would have done if it had been travellers with 4 in the vehicle instead of just little me, well I think we can all work out whether he would have been so keen then ;)

if someone drives past you when you park on zig zag lines they can also get a fine and points.

Teach you to be a lazy **** deserve all you get . some kid could have been obscured crossing the road in the correct place and severely injured or killed.

Well done PVM. Points make prizes. I suggest you try it again every day for the next 3 days and you might get a bonus prize. :LOL:

Don't you know zig-zag lines are there for a reason? It's a traffic offence so they could probably have done you for undue care and attention if they thought you hadn't realised that you had parked somewhere forbidden.

I should admit though I once had a parking fine for stopping on a yellow line to unload (I spent 10 minutes banging on the door out of sight of the vehicle). It was on a road full of parked blue badge holders, many of which looked like they were as mobile as I am on foot. ****ed off at the time but I paid the fine.

Problem for us guys is we daren't leave our vehicles in a car park or too far out of site (if you can get in one with ladders and crawlers on top) for fear of having expensive tools stolen, once bitten twice shy ;).

It was very difficult situation as I hadn't been there before and didn't know the place/area or where the estate agents was, I panicked a bit when on the second time round I found the place and didn't want to miss it, wont happen again as I will let another plumber/gas fitter have the work.
God knows how any maintenance of the buildings or heavy deliveries are carried out along that particular stretch, they must need alarms toilets etc seeing too at some point..........

Sponsored Links
Back