Yayyy got £60.00 fine and 3 points on licence

Sponsored Links
It's in the Highway Code. You must not overtake any vehicle within the area of the zig zags.

So its not law then - are you sure you can get points for it?

Parking on zig zags is plain stupid. They are there fopr a reason and as someone said if a kid is trying to cross the road and can't see past you car etc etc. Glad you were able to rip off some old lady though, heaven forbid you should be out of pocket for your own stupidity. Other trades must love people like you giving them a great rep

Sponsored Links
Parked on zig zag lines, hence points "apparently",don't see why one offence gets two punishments tho, Fine "and" Points, but hey ho own fault and Traffic cop having a fun day:LOL: , would have been Extremely interesting to know what he would have done if it had been travellers with 4 in the vehicle instead of just little me, well I think we can all work out whether he would have been so keen then ;)

Parked on a zigzag...someone near me did that recently...4 year old child crossed the road, was run over and killed.

Nice to see you don't take it seriously.

Teach you to be a lazy **** deserve all you get . some kid could have been obscured crossing the road in the correct place and severely injured or killed.
In a one way street :idea: The lines go both sides of the crossing ... makes sense , does that one :rolleyes: Anyway 100`s of old bill to be sacked - bet they won`t be from traffic :rolleyes:

[
Parked on a zigzag...someone near me did that recently...4 year old child crossed the road, was run over and killed.

Nice to see you don't take it seriously.
Then the driver should have exersized due care+ attention - allowing for the plonker on the zig zag . :idea: And the thousands of other knobs on the roads .

Back