Have you seen this particular window roller shutter?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having trouble trying to find the maker/supplier of some very common window roller shutters/blinds that looks very much like the roller shutters on garages & shops, (but more refined). The ones that i have seen are very common in France/Italy/Spain & hotter countries. They can be mounted internally & externally & quite often have the control via an electric motor or via a 2” webbing strap that is often sticking out & then returning into the wall via guides & small rollers in a vertical length of about 2 feet. These straps are often in the window reveal. With these roller blinds, you can quite often pull the strap that you would raze & lower the blind with a small amount to have small light holes/air vents opened or closed if you didn’t want them fully open or shut the unit.
Hope you can help! I have tried the obvious searches for roller blinds/roller shutter but to no avail.
Cheers.

Chris.

Sponsored Links
yes i realise how much diffirence the correct choice of word/s can make ;)
that why i dont assume people are being lazy and make snide remarks :D ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back