Health and safety...

You started it with your stoopid lecture..
If someone has not made their vehicle safe and roadworthy (which is why we have the basic MOT for starters) including anything it may be carrying then the buck should stop with them. Is it a lecture? Only seems that way if you are part of the bunch of people who never take responsibility for their own actions.

And how many times have you seen someone who is/was driving a vehicle whilst under the influence, and never reported it to the police?
I've never driven while drunk, and working in a pub (and more recently living right next to three), I've taken the keys away from too-****ed to walk to the car punters, and I've phoned the police once here when I saw someone stagger so badly to his car, who took 10 mins to figure out how to open the door and who fell asleep at the wheel with his engine running. We've had a car written off because of living here next to pubs by a drunk driver, now I'll report any I can see who can barely walk. Sod em.

Sponsored Links
Its certainly a "lecture" when the jobsworths on here don't know the facts.

When you drive any vehicle you, as the driver, accept full responsibility for using that vehicle in a safe condition and driving it in a safe manner.
I've never driven while drunk, and working in a pub (and more recently living right next to three), I've taken the keys away from too-****ed to walk to the car punters, and I've phoned the police once here when I saw someone stagger so badly to his car, who took 10 mins to figure out how to open the door and who fell asleep at the wheel with his engine running. We've had a car written off because of living here next to pubs by a drunk driver, now I'll report any I can see who can barely walk. Sod em.

Must have been plenty of times you never bothered informing the police knowing fine well they were drunken driving.

Sponsored Links
Must have been plenty of times you never bothered informing the police knowing fine well they were drunken driving.
Well, believe it or not, I do not spend all my time looking out the window. If I happen to see someone completely wasted then I will report them now.
Anyway, it's down to the person, as I said. If someone drives drunk & get caught, who's responsible? Same as driving an unfit vehicle. Not really sure what the point is you're trying to make.

Well, believe it or not, I do not spend all my time looking out the window. If I happen to see someone completely wasted then I will report them now.
Anyway, it's down to the person, as I said. If someone drives drunk & get caught, who's responsible? Same as driving an unfit vehicle. Not really sure what the point is you're trying to make.

Please don't feed the troll.

It is totally & utterly devoid of any form of what the rest of us recognise as decency.

Like a true psycopath, it feeds only on your response.

I'm 63 and like many of my generation I've driven when over the limit. It was a bit like using a mobile while driving is now. Don't do either now and fully agree that's it's wrong. I used to be a heavy drinker, now I'm just heavy...

Not really sure what the point is you're trying to make

dork and conny says I'm as culpabale as the driver in the event of an accident and someone being killed for not reporting him to the police with an unsafe load.
So by that standard you're just as culpable as the drunk driver who has just killed someone for not reporting them to the police.
And its a much more prevalent problem in our society than a lorry with no brakes and an unqualified driver or an unsafe load. Never mind the skurge of mobile phones stuck to peoples ears whilst driving.

I see dork hasn't come forward and admitted to drunk driving. That's because he is a hypocritical coward.
He probably uses a mobile phone also whilst driving endangering other road users.
I'm pretty sure he admitted to being in saudi arabia and being a lager lout to big himself up as the party boy.
So he is no stranger to alcohol. He enjoys killing animals for sport too.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Roger928, He enjoys killing animals for sport too.[/QUOTE]

Please don't feed the troll.

It is totally & utterly devoid of any form of what the rest of us recognise as decency.

Like a true psycopath, it feeds only on your response.

health & safety
IMG_0146.JPG

posted in the CC a while back :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back