health kick

Sponsored Links
Swimming is one of the best ex's to do, it works every part of your body, try swimming for 10 mins and see how you feel, that will test if your fit or not. ;)

Fratton sPark said:
I would suggest cycling in Yorkshire is an excellent way to exercise. I have tried walking up some of them hills, and if you can do it on a bike, fair play to ya.
theres a sticking point. in my childhood, i had to dismount and walk a few times on some of the hills!!!!! Anyone who knows Cusworth hill will know what i'm talking about!!! But then going DOWN them makes it worthwhile :LOL: i've got a week off starting tomorrow, so i shall start riding my bike, weather permitting! :rolleyes:

(in other words, the next day that theres no rain will be the day i start work again knowing my luck)

Gary_M said:
Contracting dysentry will shed a good few pounds in no time at all, with minimal effort or straining ;)

Ah yes the famous DR Poos '**** yerself slim' diet...

Sponsored Links
Crafty, try riding bike along Monks Path in Whitby, if you near it. Its not a hard bike ride, but a great feat of engineering. Well worth seeing pal.

markie

you are bang on .....
like her indoors , she now goes a tues an thurs club at our local baths .

Im told "Pensioner /grandad day " weds /fri ... day in swim

dont get old .. lad .... ;)

Back