heat line capriz intermitant hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a heat line cpriz 25. Absolutely riddled with problems since installed. Have just change two sensors but now I am getting intermittent hot water. The pump works the boiler ignites then cuts out and again kicks in. I am also getting hot water flow and return to the primary heat exchanger. But only intermittent hot water through the taps.
Any thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
What do you expect?

The boiler is sold cheaply and those who buy it dont want to pay to have it properly installed. We charge £840 to fit a combi and thats about twice what those boilers cost.

I dont really follow what you have said but usually as the system is not cleaned on installation the plate HE gets blocked.

Tony

Many thanks. I suspected the H/exchanger just looking for another oppinion. The boiler was install as the customer got it them selfs. I agree. Just didnt relize how bad. I think the manafacturer was out about 4 times in the first 12 months. I woldnt buy my self and as you prefer to install better boilers.
Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back