Heated Loo seat

They are catching on, but the retrofit ones that are affordable need a pan that is the right size - I had real fun finding one.

The proper ones, and those made by Geberit are a complete set. Although Geberit have a couple of retrofit options and can provide a template to see if it fits the pan. Did one recently for a customer with certain medical needs.

They are getting pretty advanced. The ones we have over there lift the seat and whatnot for you when you open the door. They also have lights in the bowl.... Have a picture somewhere.

20170323_082153.jpg
#

That bar above the bog roll is the remote control.

Sponsored Links
didn't they originally come out for the disabled , wash, blow dry and heated seat , never seen them myself

Dunno why they came out here. Could be for the disabled, could be for rich people. Certainly keeps the lady garden nice and fresh.

Ours is actually on the fritz at the moment, but it was a cheap Hyundai one and it has had a very active 7 years. SWMBO isn't too keen on the Budget Geberit option as the buttons are on the side face rather than a wall plate or "armrest" style.

https://www.geberit-aquaclean.co.uk...it_aquaclean_4000/geberit_aquaclean_4000.html

But we need to redo the ensuite soon and I'm bug*ered if I'm putting anything more in as a temporary option, unless it gets moved to the downstairs bog later - which means a new toilet there too. It can get bloody expensive. Which has to be considered when there is the 3 year cycle to our lives to think of. :D

Sponsored Links
So, this Loo is either for people who need it or for those who like and can afford to have a couple fitted. It would be something to add to the list of a new build for me if I was in that position.
Pete

So, this Loo is either for people who need it or for those who like and can afford to have a couple fitted. It would be something to add to the list of a new build for me if I was in that position.
might as well go for the whole hog and buy cottonwool to wipe your @ss with :ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back