HEATING NOT WORKING AFTER CLEANING NO NONSENSE FILTER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need urgent help. I have just cleaned my NO Nonsense filter system (similar to a magnaclean ) and I closed the valves and carefully removed the tube and washed it out. I reinserted the tube and re opened the valves etc but now my heating won't work. The flow pipe is hot but the return is cold. I opened up the filter again and removed the enner tube of the filter and the heating now works. So then once again I re inserted the inner tube and tried my heating but the flow gets hot and the return remains cold. So the filter system with the inner tube in prevents my heating working correctly but when the inner tube is taken out of the filter system, the heating works. would anyone know what on earth could be causing the problem .

Sponsored Links
If youre not confident on doing that, then why do it at a cold weekend when professional help is at least a day away?

Tony

I have done this before without any issues so didn't expect any problems today.

Well its a very simple device and so I cannot guess what you have done wrong.

Have a cup of tea and take another look.

Tony

Sponsored Links
At least he can leave the inner tube out and keep warm .Must be something wrong inside the filter surely?

A third try has been successful and the issue has resolved . I now have heating. I cannot see what the problem was. Odd

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back