HEATING PROBLEMS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI S.O.S. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY HEATING SYSTEM . THE RADIATERS ARE FINE DOWN STAIRS BUT ALL ARE COLD UPSTAIRS. THE RADIATERS HAVE ALL BEEN BLEED. ALSO LATELY THE BOILER HAS BEEN MAKING ALOT OF RUMBLING SOUNDS . ANY IDEA AS TO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ???????????? AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WILL IT BE EXPENSIVE TO FIX .

PS THE HOUSE IS 2 YRS OLD :cry:

Sponsored Links
Make of boiler?
When did it start?
Anyone done any work on it recently?

THS FOR REPLY . YOU ARE DEALING WITH COMPLETE NOVICE HERE . HOW DO I FIND OUT THE MAKE OF THE BOILER ??? I,VE HAD A LOOK AND ITS COVERED UP .

THE RAD UPSTAIRS HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN LUKE WARM HOWEVER FOR THE LAST WEEK THEY ARE STONE COLD, AND THE RUMBLEING SOUNDS STARTED THEN ALSO .

APPART FROM BLEEDING THE RADS AND CHECKING THE PRESSURE NO OTHER WORK HAS BEEN DONE

Firstly, turn your caps lock OFF!
Secondly, I think you require the services of a local heating engineer,or we could be here forever! :eek:

Sponsored Links
i would if i knew how to do that ! think i,ll let hubbie sort this one out .
tks 4 your replys. i,ve booked a plummer for tomorrow. keep rockin :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back