Heating Zone for Loft Conversion

Different boiler to me, but looks wired correctly (makes sense if it was previously on EMS). I can't see anything wrong with what you've done and I'd expect that to work based on my experience with this adapter unless there's a sneaky short circuit.

I initially set mine up for relay control and then Wiser switched to Opentherm mode automatically when I wired that adapter up. It was easy to tell that it was working as it would use low temperature water or just run the pump when there was only a small temperature difference to the set point. The newly updated app doesn't actually show me the operating mode - I assume they broke something. It might possibly be worth running through setup again - hopefully there will be a screen where it shows Opentherm being selected?

Thanks for the reply and pleased to hear it all looks okay. I also couldn't find the operating mode which was available in the app previously. I will try setup again and see if that makes a difference.

Sponsored Links
I hate to thread hijack but does anyone have a link for the Nefit EMS converters as I cant seem to find any online at the monent?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back