Heatline boiler model

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I've recently moved into my new house and it comes with a Heatline boiler. I can't find any manual for this and I'm not sure what the model is, except that it has a timer on the left, followed by 3 dials; one for DHW temp, one for CH and the other for selecting CH/DHW, CH and off.

During the Christmas week, the boiler DHW stopped working; i.e DHW dial at its highest, but the boiler fired up only for a few seconds, resulting in slightly hot water, followed by icy cold water. On the CH side, its working fine.

I called Heatline customer service for an engineer and they asked me for the model as they no longer repair the Heatline Star models. If the engineer came and found out that its a Star model, he will not repair it and I'll be charged ~£90 for his troubles. So is there anyway to know the model of the boiler?

Sponsored Links
take off the from cover the combustion chamber is sealed beneth this so don`t worry and you will find what we call data badge on here their you
find a gc number 00-000-00 and give them that and they may help you or not buy the parts for heatline take me week to get

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back