heatline s24 problem

sjk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys im new to forum

Im gas safe engineer from leicester i have a problem with customers ****ty heatline boiler , i change pcb has the boiler was not showing any power to compoments, got heating on but no hot water so i replaced dhw white spindle and flow switch . still no hot water .The diverter opens for heating and i imagine the pin on divteter is in hot water postion when no call for heating.

So i,m getting no hot water when tap is open no even a sign of life while taps are open. there can not be much more that controls the dhw

CAN THEY

cheers guys :(

Sponsored Links
Heatline,,,,,where do i begin. Built in Turkey say no more. Sorry to be negative but Heatline spares,help, engineers. Waste of time. Pay peanuts,,,you know the rest. Been bitten

crap B&Q boiler usually fit by cowboys, only fit for the bin. you get what you pay for!

Its a perfectly fine boiler.

It has a flow turbine which may be stuck as far as I can gather from your rather disjointed explanation or have you already changed it?

Its similar to the Vaillant turbine.

But you have to remove the gas valve to get it out!

However, before paying out for parts, did you measure the resistance cold of the temperature sensors?

However, as you are gas registered, you should be registering for the combustion chamber where trade questions like this should be asked.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I agree with Tony, a great wee boiler for the money, all top notch componants & easy to work on & install. You must ensure the system is clean & it's commissioned correctly. Here's the MIs with some coloured details - which helps;
http://www.heatline.co.uk/boilers/assets/products/manuals/Vizo 24 and 28 manual.pdf

I'm with Telly Tony, check the sensors all NTC.

We've fitted a lot in Let property & they've been great. Of course the Landlords love em cause they're cheap. We can undercut the Worchester Tupperware Bosch kru and make a good profit, so everyone is happy!

I,m with u guys they are not a bad boiler i dont like expensive boilers they all have the same shelve life 7 years if your lucky.
I fitted this boiler 4 years ago on new system which hot flushed several times with cleaner , power flush just move crap around system.
I prefer to hot flush and install magnaclean find it works better.
Thanks for your help guys this boiler has got me beat at present i've gone for the things i would of done on any other boiler with same problem. I will keep plugging away at her.
I changed the turbine thing removed gas valve whole lot only 10 min job.
before the hot water died the cuctomer said the boiler was making whirling noise so i assumed turbine .

Thanks any guys:cool:

Thanks for that mate, thought about that my-self, but im getting hot water out the tap at a good rate.
So would it still effect it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back