Heatline Vizo fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A few days ago my 3 yr old combi started playing up. The burner was cutting out while the stat was still demanding heat. Fan and pump continued and after 30 secs maybe it lit up again. Consequently the rads were not getting upto full temp. There was also a relay clicking about every 5 secs.
As its on maintenance, I called out a man. He hadn't a clue. He muttered something about the maybe needing a CH sensor and has gone off to order one. Meantime the fault has gone away.
On the basis that it's likely to re-occur it would be nice to know what the fault might be.
If anyone has any USEFUL ideas please let me know. Suggestions like 'call the manufacturer' are not helpful.

Sponsored Links
as these are el cheapo diy boilers, the manufacturer may actually be a good place to start. but of course you didnt spend money on a good boiler so why be any different with a repair. :rolleyes:

I was hoping for some genuine help rather than stupid comments from (dare I hazard a guess A plumber) who just want to have a moan.

well you havent even given the 1st guy a chance... and it sounds like he may be going down the right path anyway

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back