Heatmiser UH3 controller - UFH zone 1 light not coming on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

Are there any underfloor heating experts out there who can help me truobleshoot?!

I have UFH with 2 zones, each having separate thermostats (different makes) and both connected to a heatmiser UH3 controller which sits directly over the manifold.

* the much larger Zone 2 area works fine . The 'prowarm' thermostat is wired and when activated the zone 2 light in the controller (see picture) comes on and water starts to flow through 2 of the valves.

* the smaller zone 1 area is the problem area. The heatmiser thermostat is wireless and when activated and calls for heat, unfortunately the zone 1 light in the controller DOES NOT come on and hence no water flow through the valve.

As you can see in the pic, the 3 vertical lights on top of each other work. They are power, boiler, and valve.

I suspect there is a problem with communication between the heatmiser thermostat and the UH3 controller however I'm clueless on how to fix this.

Any suggestions please folks?

Attachments

• IMG_20201127_183936.jpg
    IMG_20201127_183936.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 398
Sponsored Links
It's an ancient wiring centre, possibly just given up the ghost. Needs someone skilled with a multimeter to test it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back