Heatrae Sadia Megaflow relief valve

Yes, it was 2 posts ago!
The baffle (blue) just floats there under the squashed (green) air. WHat could happen to it to affect the bubble?
Mflo.gif

Sponsored Links
Thanks everyone for all your input. A new bubble was born on Sunday evening. I followed the advise from ChrisR to use the drain cock, it gurgled away for an hour and then all went quiet.(didn't see any fish) Shut the p&t valve & the drain cock, fired up the boiler and all is fine.
Thanks again to ChrisR, could you give details of how to fit an additional expansion vessel if the problem persists.

You need to get one that is at least 4% the volume of the cylinder.

Tee into the cold supply after the non return valve - you'll need to drain down the cylinder first. Make sure it is supported adequately.

Sponsored Links
:confused: :confused: I have a gloworm gas fired boiler with a heatrea sadia megaflow cylinder in the loft
couple of times recently have noticed higher water pressure than normal when using hot tap first thing in the morning .only momentarily also shower in first floor bedroom not running hot and sometimes water pressure in 1st floor taps not very good..
carried out instuctions on megaflow cylinder and noted no water came out of hot water tap. When GURGLING stopped clsed safety valve and turned on heating heating hot but shower still cold Am I in for A Mega Bill or is this something my Corgi man fix
Maxisome

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back