Helloo Everyone....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As there doesn't seem to be an Intro board just thought I'd post one.

I'm Merseyman21, (thats my age btw), and for a living I drive a Fork Lift Truck, (FLT), for a large warehousing company.
Found this site by accident because I was looking for some DIY tips and stumbled across this board. It certainly seems lively at times. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
welcome-03.gif

Hello! How do you get on next birthday, when your username is extinct? Have you a different avatar name, or do you not expect to stay long?

I have a main username, and the one I use here, Micky, to take the micky, and my girlfriends name, (michelle), and moody, because we are always moody, either because she msn's me across the room from her computer, 'I broke this, fix it!!', or because of some demeanor online. So keeping it spicy. Welcome to the madhouse.

Sponsored Links
"because she msn's me across the room from her computer,"

How big is your room? :eek:
If I lay on the floor with my feet against the couch I can almost touch the opposite wall in my bedsit. :(

Welcome.

I once called my wife on Skype and she was sat next to me, admittedly we were only testing it :)

Whats the protocol for having entry's removed,I made a reply to merseyman in gest and its disappeared.Also this thanks thing I have thanked people but it does not register on my profile.

If it broke forum rules the mods may have removed it. Did you swear, flame etc?

Thanks don't register in the General Discusion forum or word games forum.

Thanks only register in the DIY sections, elecrics, plumbing etc.

I've seen worse pass on here, but it depends on the individual mod looking at the boards at the time.

Maybe you got a scouse one ;)

If something is off topic it can get deleted too, but less likely in GD, as some threads meander all over the place.

Reading between the lines I would say you were being unfair to a new member from Mereseyside and could be a tad abusive, that's why it was taken off.

No offence intended :oops: thought the scallywags were renowned for their sense of humour.

Sponsored Links
Back