Helloo Everyone....

Sponsored Links
I had a flat the same as that once!

Only room for a single bed (there were 2 of us), and the window was split down the middle, so one curtain in one room, the other curtain in the bedroom. And only room for a shower, no bath, and a tiny sink. £65 p/w in the '90's. Shocking! Had someone break in one night, that had the key(!)

Only room for a single bed (there were 2 of us), and the window was split down the middle, so one curtain in one room, the other curtain in the bedroom. And only room for a shower, no bath, and a tiny sink. £65 p/w in the '90's. Shocking! Had someone break in one night, that had the key(!)

May be they wanted a look for old times sake :cry:

Another figment. Research the meaning of "romancing the truth"

Sponsored Links

Another figment. Research the meaning of "romancing the truth"

WHAT?! I can give you the address if you like? Look it up on Googlestreetmaps, why do you doubt me? Actually, I've camcorder footage of the flat, how would I get that onto the computer? IF I had to prove myself to someone? Why disbelieve my life? Are you jealous? of my crappy life?

AT night in that flat, there was terrible vibration, and loud thumping beats, and it took ages to work out that there were some drug dealer types living in the basement, as access to that was from the rear of the property, I went in for a loan for a new car, but my mail was stolen, and someone else managed to cash the cheque, and I was dragged into CID, on fraud charges..

You want a night out with me Themadmonk...get a little excitement into your life.

What do you spend your time doing, A little breakfast, in silence, gardening duties, making some beer, then bed?

I heard two Nun's saw a streaker in Vatican town centre, one had a stroke, but the other wasn't quick enough. BOOM BOOM!!

Is your life really that boring that you have to doubt others? And I thought my life was already boring! I found parachuting boring (para-gliding caught my ball$ ouch!), not the twin thing, how boring is that, on my own, first out, from 3,200 feet. You need to get out more.

Back