HELP! Biasi M96.28SM/B2 No fan or gas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New to this folks.... :)

Could anyone tell me what would stop the fan and the gas solenoid opening on the Biasi Garda HE 28? Basically thought the transformer may be shot (ie not producing 24vac but after applying 240vac, I can see 24vac on pins 9-10 & 10-11, so now it would seem it is and its possibly the relay not moving, so guessing there is an inhibit stopping the fan and solenoid. What is the start up sequence of these things?

The 3 lights are showing as: I - Flashing II, Flashing, III - Solid State meaning diaphram but it works fine. When I test the diaphram in good condition it moves to the next fault.... I- Flashing, II - Off, III - Flashing.......

Any ideas??

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Demand ?Pump running ? primary flow switch ? than ignition ?

(assuming it is the model with primary flow switch ? )

The two green lights flashing is a demand situation. What does it go to next?

I could tell you exactly what to do to diagnose the fault but I expect that you would want to exceed the advice level we go to here which stops short of anything to do with gas or combustion.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Yes pump is running, just fan not starting. Nothing has changed and no recent problems. What sensor creates the demand? Electrical? Something i can frig to test?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back