Help Can’t pair my Quinetic lighting with my Alexa

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody help me progress with this, I am totally stuck?

I have bought and set up a Quinetic wireless Wifi receiver with a switch. I can control it from anywhere, even miles away via my phone, so that part is working well, but I received an Echo Dot Alexa for Christmas and I have tried everything to get the Alexa to pair with it but it won’t do it.

Quinetic state that it works with both Google and Alexa but I follow the instructions and it won’t find the switch or the receiver (I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to find the receiver).

I’ve even set the receiver in pairing mode by pressing the button for 3 seconds until it flashes more rapidly.

I have logged into both the Alexa app and the kinetic app with the same login as stated.

I am surprised to find that Quinetic is not one of the listed brands within the offered Alexa brands but because of this I select “OTHER” and it searches for 45 seconds finding nothing. I have tried pairing by selecting the device as a “switch” and a “Light”, nothing else seems a plausible choice, i.e. it’s not a camera etc.

I don’t know what else to try.

Sponsored Links
22C58B54-0FF5-4B9E-98A9-0C21BB13645B.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back