Help... H37XL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have H37XL model heating with 2 zones and separate one for water.

The problems I have.

First of all my main radiator in room doesn't get that hot compared to others in the house. I have bleeded it and even taken it off completely and flushed it out the. Bleeded again. Still no job.

The other issue is my zones don't seem to work. I have to have both activated to heat whole house. Individual zones don't heat at anywhere. Which is total pain as I'm not upstairs at all throughout the day.

I have tried just turning the thermostat to off upstairs but this stops heating everywhere not just upstairs.

What can I do ?

Sponsored Links
If you set just upstairs heating to on, HW and dwnstairs off, turn up the upstairs thermostat do any of the zone valves open, boiler fire and/or pump run?

Sponsored Links
This programmer has a battery it it that dies after some years. And causes strange things to happen!
It is possible to dismantle and replace the battery but it is not easy as on some it is hard wired in.

Best way is a new programmer but they are expensive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back