Help ID shower make/model

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Moved into a new house a few weeks ago and starting to work through some problems. Noticed some water on the ceiling below the bathroom yesterday which is most likely coming from the shower I think. Left it till today and no more water has appeared - didn’t use the shower this morning. Tried putting a few buckets down the waste and no water appeared. There is a drip every few seconds from between the knob and shower mixer body. Suspect the drip has been getting down behind the tiles.

I would like to replace the internals of the shower if possible to see if this helps. The only marking I can see is ‘N&C’.

Does anyone recognise the make/mode from the attached pictures? I’m guessing the bathroom is at least 5 years old.

Thanks,
Colin

64980536-F98F-491E-8B20-26BF28211D66.jpeg 17919B49-B0B4-4260-994D-83D982F275F4.jpeg AE93BAEC-B24D-4688-B67F-E74859504AC9.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It might be a rubinetterie , see if it has IB engraved anywhere.

Thanks for the replies. Have sent off enquiries to Nicholls & Clarke and NSS.

Sponsored Links
Does anyone recognise the make/mode from the attached pictures?

can you remove the handle and the outer round shroud/surround.

photos of the front & sides of actual valve body will indicate where it is possibly leaking and future spare parts.

Should be an easy fix (y)

Nicholls & Clarke Got back to me to say it is one of theirs from around 15 years ago, their Athena range at the time. Sadly no spares available as the factory has closed which made them.

The bathroom is due for replacement in the next few months anyway. Have patched up with silicon for now to contain the leak.

Thanks for the assistance. Off to start this weekends jobs of CCTV install and fence building

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back