Help matching colour scheme

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm trying to match the wall and skirting colour from this house and I'm having a bit of trouble getting it right, does anyone have any suggestions on colours I could try? Thanks!

american-horror-story-slides-01.jpg

More images here: http://www.domainehome.com/home-tour-american-horror-storys-new-orleans-witches-mansion/

Sponsored Links
Very difficult without being there. Bound to be a period colour. May be antique white or something like that.

How about emailing them and asking? You never know - they might answer (I'm an eternal optimist :) )

Could be anything from Dulux Heritage Swedish White to Farrow and Balls 'Cornforth White' or even 'Blackened' - impossible to say, from a photo.

Even if you get the correct colour from the property owners there is no guarantee it will look the same in your house, I'm afraid. The light in Manchester or Morpeth just aint the same as in New Orleans!

But knowing the correct shade would be a starting point.

If you like the grey-whites, have a look at Little Greene's new range of greys.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back