Help no heating or hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi needing some advice my gch has been rattling for a few days now,i just turned it on the now and it banged a few times then just went dead even my timer switch is dead any ideas my pilot light is still on and also i have a tank in my toilet cupboard and it really stinks its horrible

Sponsored Links
sounds like something has burnt out but my crystal ball is a bit misty :confused:

You could try giving us some better info i.e what make boiler it is etc ;)

i have not a clue lol ive been waiting ages on a poor wee council man coming out

I love a scotish accent :D

to be honest darling it does sound pretty serious and i think you are best sitting and waiting rather than messing about with it :rolleyes: especially if you cant even find out the make of it ;)

Have a good xmas though and i hope you get it fixed pronto ;)

if only i wasnt 6 hours away ;)

Sponsored Links
lol hes here my pumps burnt oot ive got some beer there for him since hes had to come out on xmas eve wot a shame eh ,it could of been urs tae if u werent 6 hours away lol ;) thanx for the help anyway u must be gid at ur job u can diagnose (cani spell) over the internet

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back