HELP, no hot water. Boiler is glowworm swiftlow 75/80 s.i.t

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hot water was workign fine yesterday, since then boiler has made a few strange noises(as it does all the time) and hot water has this morning been non existent.

Also, i think the radiators need bleeding. Is the way to do this radiator specific or boiler specific.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
mine is doing the same apart from mine cuts out then re lights i have had the electro couple replaced as well but still no go will gie this a try. if not how difficult is it to replace yourself?

I would suggest the two posters talk to friends and relatives to get a name of a service engineer who has the ability to carry out successful repairs (most of the time)

When a boiler stops working, through diagnostics, repairs can be carried out. If the fault is here now gone next minute, even black magic stands no chance of locating the defect.

As far as self repairs are concerned, I can only say that if you are asking for help on these pages, DIY repairs are beynd most. Major slice of my work is boiler repairs. There are times when I struggle as some makes of boilers or faults can make the me look like an idiot.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back