Help: Wiring frost stat on Viessmann Compact 100

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I confess I have been stumped today and need help from those that know

I took out a Baxi Solo today and installed a Viessmman Compact 100 heat only..except I can't get it to go. The Baxi had a Honeywell frost stat next to it in the garage. I wired the Viessman mains cable by substitution...simple enough, and then set out to do something with the other two wires from the frost stat, one(blue) that went to a neutral in the Baxi and the other(brown) to a permanent live for the pump.

When I wire up the Viessman I get the use interface screen and fan..but it doesn't fire (yes there is gas) and the pump doesn't appear to go. When I wired up the extra pump harness supplied with the Viessman, the boiler interface stays live regardless of on/off button, and still it won't fire.

I'm stumped..is there a link wire I'm supposed to remove somewhere. The manual says nothing.. it just says "wire in a fiost stat"

I've GOT to get it working tomorrow...HELP

Alfredo

Sponsored Links
If youve only got 2 wires to a frost stat one of them wouldnt be a neutral :!:

Cant help much on the rest as I dont know veismanns that well. Give the Technical a ring from site

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back