help with boiler and shoer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Filed under: DIY
Hi can anyone help please, have problems with my shower. put in a mixer shower and its running of a combie boiler worcester 28cdi. shower is cold then hot and so on, then know its just running cold. i have to run the bath tap for a hot water for the shower what could be the problem???? and the mixer is leaking like mad.?

Sponsored Links
If the mixer is leaking then presumably thats the fault of the installer which is apparently you!

It sounds as if the boiler is failing. Can you run the minimum flow that starts up the boiler and measure that in litres perminute?

Tony

Thanks will get my other half to do it cause i haven't got a clue. will keep you posted :LOL:

my old man fixed the shower so having problems with him lol

Sponsored Links
to erradicate the boiler.if you have constant hot water at other hot outlets, then its down to the shower mixer.check the appropiate flow restrictors were used if needed with the mixer.is the mixer even thermostatic?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back