Help with certain taps running colder than rest in house

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi im looking for a little bit of advice or help if possible. I have a downstairs vokera condenser boiler only couple years old. Kitchen tap downstairs that runs HOT, bathroom sink upstairs that runs HOT, power shower that runs warm enough but the bath taps are barely room temperature. There is a thermostat on the boiler to turn up the heat of the water which i have tried but makes not difference to the bath tap. This has only really happened with the last year but it seems to be getting gradually colder. The radiator in the bathroom also used to be HOTT but that now barely heats up. The two sets of taps in the bathroom are a metre apart so why are they not running at the saem temperature?

Could anyone give me any advice or help, it would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
bath tap is a bigger size turn down the flow so your bath will fill slower but water will be hotter .
your radiator will be air turn off heating and open air bleader at top of radiator till water comes out .
you may need to put some more water in heating system if pressure drops on boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back