Help with floor filler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there could anyone help me? I have just recently had a damp course fitted and have just hoovered up the last of the debris off the floor. unfortunately whilst doing this i noticed that some of the filler or what ever it is that is between the floor and skirting board came undone and was hoovered up! It looked like some kind of sandy brick :) Could anyone tell me what i would have to now buy in order to fill the gap that is left the gap is between 1-2 inches deep. :eek: I am not sure what you would have to use to fill it, would it be cement or polyfiller? I would really appreciate it if anyone has any ideas to let me know!!
Thanx Jo

Sponsored Links
Hi there thankyou for getting back to me about that!! Do they sell them in the DIY shops and do you just put them into the gap on their own? Are they made of cork?
Its just the ones that i hoovered up were quiet big clumps of sandy brick

Sponsored Links
Well, if it isn't cork then I don't know what else it could be I'm afraid. We have cork strips of higher quality we use to install round staircases etc for a neat finish and we do known others use them the 'fill' the expansion gap (of which we are not in favour for).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back