Help with heating (wireless control not responding)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I have bought my house and it has an ideal logic combi he30 and wireless control
How do I check if it's communicating as when I switch to cont off it keeps the rads at 46 degrees and does not seem to respond to the control properly

Please can someone help

Sponsored Links
What position is the heating control knob on the front of the boiler set at?

Tony

Hi there the boiler is set in winter mode so hot water and heating
I set the temp to 15 for example and the room is 20 and it still keeps the rads warm

Also when set to cont off the burner still comes on and says central heating 46 degrees

I read something about it is supposed to show that is communicating with the wireless stat but i don't seem to have any light to show me signal strength.

If i press something on the room stat the lights flicker on the boiler for about a second

If i select cont off the heating seems to stay on.

Sponsored Links
Also according to the book its supposed to show you a little flame on the wireless control when the burner is lit this doe sot seem to happen.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back