help with REDCOT ALARM please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all my son is about to move house and the alarm in the new house is one fitted by redcot, who went out of trading in 2009 i was wondering has anyone got any info what the system is, i cant get access until 27th so a bit blank and my son said they have not been given the alarm code any help appreciated bazz he is not happy not being able to use the alarm sorry to be so vague and thanks for everybody on the c&k alarm worked great changed the battery and all ok now thanks again

Sponsored Links
Hi all my son is about to move house and the alarm in the new house is one fitted by redcot, who went out of trading in 2009 i was wondering has anyone got any info what the system is, i cant get access until 27th so a bit blank and my son said they have not been given the alarm code any help appreciated bazz he is not happy not being able to use the alarm sorry to be so vague and thanks for everybody on the c&k alarm worked great changed the battery and all ok now thanks again

Redcot was purchased by Radium Security Systems they may be able to assist and provide maintenance to the alarm

http://www.radium.co.uk/

thanks doherty1234 for your help i went to my sons house today and looked at the alarm and it is a veritas 8. so i got it up and running it seems in good condition checked the systen out all ok, i will have to get an extra key pad to reconfigure the set up as it has 3 floors and will be living on the middle floor and sleeping on the top floor at the moment the only key pad is down stairs, so i need one for the middle floor thanks again baz

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back