help with sky

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I currently have sky with an old (10 years) box and want to get sky plus.
I also have a seperate sky box in the bedroom , not a multi room just free channels.
My father inlaw has got me a sky plus box and I know I need to ring sky to get it syncd with my card.
I have had a look at the lnb on the dish , it has 4 port with 1 going to the bedroom and 1 to the lounge.
Should the 2 cables for sky plus go into 1 and 2 , with the bedroom cable going into 3? Or does it not matter?
Thanks
Phil

Sponsored Links
Hi
I currently have sky with an old (10 years) box and want to get sky plus.
I also have a seperate sky box in the bedroom , not a multi room just free channels.
My father inlaw has got me a sky plus box and I know I need to ring sky to get it syncd with my card.
I have had a look at the lnb on the dish , it has 4 port with 1 going to the bedroom and 1 to the lounge.
Should the 2 cables for sky plus go into 1 and 2 , with the bedroom cable going into 3? Or does it not matter?
Thanks
Phil

If you have a multi-input LNB already, then it makes no difference where the new box is plugged in, but they need to be sync'ed, as you say, with Sky.

But if you don't pay Sky for extra services, then the system might fall down?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back