help with this cable?

Sponsored Links
Your system looks very odd, and in your previous thread :rolleyes: your pictures are not very helpful as they don't show the components as a set.

that is some kind of zoning valve, but from the image I can't see what kind.

One thread will do... spamming does help.

ok I see. Do you mean one image of the whole cuboard would be better? I can upload that instead. Is it a Solenoid valve?

Sorry for creating a new thread. It seemed it would be better if I could ask different questions to pin point the problem. Plus im not sure what is needed to give better information as I have never really delt with this problem before and many people seem to be rude here rather than explain what they require. Thank you for helping me though.

Sorry. Who has been rude?

Perhaps instead of posting a few pictures of random wires you could add some details of hot water tanks, boilers, what changed, when etc

Sponsored Links
We are happy to help, but we have to have a context.

We can't tell you what we need unless we know what you have.

chicken and egg I suppose. But we are here to help and you need it, so the ball tends to stay in your court I am afraid.

I think you are better off continuing your first thread as it has the links to the other pictures... which you can upload straight into the site if you wish.

Oh, and we are only proper rude to those trying to do unsafe/inappropriate work and those who think they know everything.

Everyone else just gets normal grumpy plumber ;).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back