Help with Vokera Compact Boiler??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with my Vokera Compact Combi Boiler and would be grateful for any help.

When CH heating is turned on, it will run as normal for up to 10 minutes but then locks out. It will then fire again and ignite briefly before red light comes on again. It conitinues to to do this for a while, without getting going properly, until it eventually locks out completely and needs to be reset. Gas engineer serviced it today and hoped that would sort it but unfortuneately it hasnt.

I've been through the step by step fault finding in the manual but it does't really relate to this problem as it is firing. Very frustrating!

Any help would be greatfully appreciated!

Thanks in advance

John

Sponsored Links
Can you hear the pump running?

Do the pipes warm up and the rads?

Does the boiler make banging and bubbling noises?

Pump runs and the rads heat up. I can't hear any banging or bubbling noises. I just tried it again there and it runs as normal for about 6 minutes then clicks and the red light comes on. I don't need to reset it at this time, it will try to fire up again itself. Faulty PCB is the possible cause but I would rather cover all other areas first, is it easy to check operation of all switches, etc?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back