HELP! Worcester 24i RSF timer question.

M

Milo19

Hi Folks,

I have a Worcester 24i RSF boiler located in a cupboard in one of the bedrooms. Next to the boiler is an old style timer to allows 2 on/off setting per day on the CH.

The HW becomes hot on request....

What I would like to know is can I change this timer for a programable one. Something that I can override easily, and has multiple setting per day and one that has 7 days or 5/2day settings.

I've been looking at this....it comes highly recomended.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/HOC27.html

However, will it be compatible with my boiler, can i simply wire it myself and will this affect the HW??? On the notes for this programmer, its says "Suitable for Gravity-Fed & Pumped Systems" - What is mine?

I plan to move it as well to the landing at the top of the stairs....what cable should I use to wire it in?

Many thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links
If you must get a Horstmann get a C17 single channel. You only have the heating to control.
You will have to change the backplate and wiring as your old one is different.
Only 3 wires + earth though
Live neutral and switch wire.
Should be easy enough to figure out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back