Help!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive just moved into my new bungalow. It has a Vailant TURBOmax combi boiler with no thermostat anywhere in the property. I have hot water...but no heating. All the lights are working except the radiater light, can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
Im just a DIYer but there will be a temp control on the boiler panel, turn that up & check what the pressure gauge is showing should be about 1.5bar.
Hope this helps until a Pro comes along.
JonB

Thanks JonB, I did what you said and checked the gauge and water pressure...Put gauge on high, no change, and water pressure is about 1.8. Hopefully I'll be able to get a pro in asap as we're expecting snow...

Is it switched to heating and hot waterr on the front of the boiler, as opposed to just hot water only

Sponsored Links
Yes its set for both hot water AND heating Sooey, although I did have to go check when you said lol

Have you checked everywhere for external controls , ie a timer or a room stat , a timer could be hidden away in a cupboard or anywhere in the house

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back