here"s one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok so had 2 gas safe engineers round as advised by this forum........no joy couldn"t fix it..........i started tinkering about checked pump ,aps,fan,microswitch,........so i removed the pemp sensor but still had electricial connection attached bingo constant hot water boiler doesn"t shut down..............soooooooo screw sensor back in try it again boiler fires up then shuts down stays on shower goes hot n cold boiler shuts down stat calls for heat...........boiler fires up then 20 secs shuts down so would it be a faulty temp sensor read 10k when cold....... or couldit be faulty safety thermostat..........please anyone i"ve gone by the rules and got 2 gas safe engineers in to no avail

Sponsored Links
So now you are a heating engineer. You get a gold star

i wasn"t trying to be funny just wondered if that was my fault what cold go wrong on a sensor to make the boiler shut down and fire up.........

This is the second time i have told you....don't duplicate your posts. Peple won't offer advice more just because you do.......and its annoying

Sponsored Links
cripes only wanted to fix my boiler seeing as 2 so called engineers couldn"t do it.........bad day at work

Listen pal.......4! seperate posts on this. If your too daft to listen and too tight to pay for an RGI who knows what their doing then stop hogging the site and give us some peace.

listen pal i"ve paid for 2 so called rgi to have a look and it"s not been fixed just becausethere doesn"t seem to be any decent gas (engineers) around that"s noit my fault as a customer it"s all about trust no wonder people have a look themselves and try and fix it.........

Are you trying to be obtuse or does it come naturally? 4...thats 4 posts on the same subject!. Read the rules of the forum please and try to understand them.

Your trying to fix it......and failing. I have told you to get a fixed price deal from BG or Heateam......you would rather waste money on muppets and our time on multiple posts........LISTEN to what many experienced posters have told you.....then go away and take the advice or don't......just stop posting inane help requests when you ignore or don't like the advice

deadhorse.gif

ever get that feeling powell30 ;)

powell30";p="1433793 said:
This is the second time i have told you....don't duplicate your posts. Peple won't offer advice more just because you do.......and its annoying[/quote

He's even duplicating them on the screwfiX forum as well :rolleyes:

doesn"t matter what i duplicate who died and made you king christ anyone would think that you wwas a brain surgeon christ you fix boilers.........not friggin rocket science give me couple of months reading up and i"ll have nearly the same knowledge and get a life checking forums i"m only doing this hoping someone would give a little advice toilet fixing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back