He's BACK!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just noticed a post from bas. AAARRGGHHH. Quick man the guns, women, children and mods to the shelters. I was going to play on here for a bit but I'm off now. A man of his supreme intellectual might may have devised a way to reach through the monitor and grab me by the throat. Run away, run away.

Sponsored Links
Whether members here love Him, loathe him or hate him and yet after over 11,700 posts, doesn't that means anything to you? Yes, Ban did get on my nerve a couple of time but then again maybe I have too, I'm not perfect and there's no thing as normal. I know my English is poor but I have a reason for that hence why I have learnt more by reading Ban posts. Why some of you glad to see the back of him I really don't know why. I don't always agreed with all Ban's point of views but I have learnt a lot from reading them. If everyone's agreed with each others what is written then this General Discussion forum would be so boring!

I shall for one will missed Bas but then properly regretted it again later if he come back :LOL: ;)

I do hope Ban changed his mind and think again, none of us is perfect, if thinks you are, then you're lying.

Whoah there masona. The post was meant as a joke. Look here's a smiley symbol to prove it :LOL:

Sponsored Links
solo said:
Whoah there masona. The post was meant as a joke. Look here's a smiley symbol to prove it :LOL:
Better late than never ;)
My post wasn't directed at you. I did says my English is poor :LOL:

Back