hi i have a worcester 28 si boiler and when you turn c h on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a worcester 28 si boiler and when you turn c h on the fan dose not work but when you turn it of the fan works i have check the power to the fan and when on power go up and then drops straight away and when you turn the boiler of the power go up and stays there till the fan has purg the boiler
thanks s.wilson

Optional Information:
Make : worcester
Model : 28si

Already Tried:
i have cleaned heat exchanger and burner check pump flame ignition work ok the fan dose not start when boiler is tuned on but will start when turned of

Sponsored Links
when you turn on ch the fan start but stop wright away the boiler will keep trying to start untill the reset light comes on when i turn the ch of the fan start and run ok till it purg the boiler i have check the electrics to the fan and when bolier is tunred on you get a good reading but it drops to 0 stright away and when turned off the fan starts and the power stays up

is the hot water ok? are you gettin any voltage to the gas valve before then fan goes to full for the purge

Sponsored Links
is the hot water ok? are you gettin any voltage to the gas valve before then fan goes to full for the purge
no the hot water does the same as c h and yes iam getting voltage to the gas valve but you can see a spark on the control board when the fan tried to start

hi i have a worcester 28 si boiler and when you turn c h on the fan dose not work but when you turn it of the fan works i have check the power to the fan and when on power go up and then drops straight away and when you turn the boiler of the power go up and stays there
thanks s.wilson

Optional Information:
Make : worcester
Model : 28si

Already Tried:
i have cleaned heat exchanger and burner check pump flame ignition work ok the fan dose not start when boiler is tuned on but will start when turned of

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back