High suction

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know that breeze block wall would be a high suction wall, but what other surfaces would also be high suction?

Sponsored Links
That's a bit of an open ended question, what surfaces did you have in mind?

some clay bricks are very porous.

so much so that if you put a bunch* in a bucket of water there would be a severe drop in water level.

*what is the collective name for bricks?

:cool: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hi rc how you doin? Could also be a Pallet ;)

Hi Roy, i'm doin' fine thanks. Good to see ya m8. Hope your ok too. ;)

Roughcaster

Hi rc, Were not too bad just getting over a bout of this "man-flu" seems to go on for ever!! My wife and I were involved in a head on collision three weeks ago. Luckily we came out of it with cuts and bruise's, but my work van was written off (Toyota hi-ace) but got myself a Citreon Relay for the time being..The girl who hit us blacked out at the wheel and hit us head on, luckily she came away with cuts and bruise's aswell, we were on a mountain road at the time and were lucky we never went over the side, just sorting out insurance claims at the moment...Didn't stop me working tho had a day off to sort things out then back to the grind No work No Money!!!! Life goes on Eh!!! ;)

Not so good Roy. Glad to hear that you're all well though apart from the cuts and bruises. It's the shock afterwards too. A vehicle can be replaced, but it's the thought of what might have been. Anyway good luck to you all, and take it easy. ;)

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back