Highly efficient wood burner but .....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Burley brought out a efficient Woodburner and sent ut to a testing house ( testing houses are labs that certify appliances for use. Put it through test then it's classed as safe for sale and tge public to use )

This Woodburner burned so clean no particulates or co the testing house thought there flue gas analyser was faulty so they sent it for recalibration.......it was recalibrate and tested again same results burned extremely cleanly.

But the public think they can throw anything in to them to burn !!!! Softwood, wood with too high a moisture content, chipboard, mdf anything .......
I remember reading down south people were cutting down park trees !
Wood needs storing for the moisture content to drop or kiln dry it ! That saves energy ....hardly.

No viable alternative to fossil fuels I'm afraid !!

Sponsored Links
All ashp installs in 2035 will come with a free duffle coat :ROFLMAO:

thermal long johns :ROFLMAO:

And a packet of full strength fishermen freinds lozenges :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You could cuddle one of your engines.(y)

good point

Transam likes to think out side the box

Hamsters yep Hansters could well help to solve the energy problem

every house hold has a couple of pet hamsters there running wheel is wired up to the leccy and as they run around the wheel it generatates electricity

simples :cool:

good point

Transam likes to think out side the box

Hamsters yep Hansters could well help to solve the energy problem

every house hold has a couple of pet hamsters there running wheel is wired up to the leccy and as they run around the wheel it generatates electricity

simples :cool:

may well suggest that to Johnson
I mean how much is a hamster
Cheap as chips

blimey if there were 40 million hamsters in the UK on running wheels look at the amount of electricity that could be generated

Back