Hikvision DVD DS HUHI 7408 K1 - cameras looping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was using this system DS 7208 HUHI K1 with Ds-2CE56H1T-IT3Z for a few years and have been happy. I have 6 coax/analogue cameras.

Yeterday all the cameras seem to be looping to restart themselves. A bad quality image appears with the camera technical info and then they go blank and restsrt again. I am attaching a photo of what comes up. It is happeneing to all 6 cameras, so it is the DVR and not the cameras?

Is this a known issue that can be solved? I tried reset the DVR but issue still present.

If I need a new one, should I be going for the IDS 7208 HUHI M1/S?

Any advice much appreciated.

Attachments

• A04-2.jpg
    A04-2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 40
Sponsored Links
Power to the DVR or to the cameras? The DVR is accessible via the network interface. The cameras have their own power supply and I think they are indeed all on one power source - that may be it. I will check. Many thanks.

Is it worth upgarding to the M1 system all the same? Accusense and image filtering?

Sponsored Links
That screen shot of the camera booting shows POC at the bottom ? What type of psu is it ? Is it a proper boxed with separate outputs or a cheap encapsulated with a splitter cable ?

Plus the problem with that type of psu if you have a problem with one camera it can drag down all the others …

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back