Hilook Camera differences ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Looking at the Hilook THC-T120 cameras but there are two versions , the T120M and the T120MC.

The only difference we can see from the datasheets is that the M has a low light level of 0.01 Lux and the MC is 0.02 Lux, though do not know if that is enough difference to create a different model ?

Asked a local Hilook supplier, they had no idea, emailed Hikvision the last week but no reply.

Anyone have an idea of what difference between the two models is ?

( seems other cameras in the Hikvision/Hilook range also have M and MC models)

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Thanks, but we just need a couple of 2mps replacements for this old DVR wired system which is only 1080p max.

It is the MC code, not with a microphone , pdfs attached.

Attachments

• THC-T120-MDatasheet.pdf
    582.5 KB · Views: 96
  • THC-T120-MC.pdf
    566.3 KB · Views: 86
Sponsored Links
I only see one difference in those spec sheets. Other than Lux, and the lower the lux the lower the light capability.

where did you get the spec sheets from as I couldn't find the two variants.

Hi,

As far as I can remember the pdfs were from Hilook site, but looking now its not there.

Just that the T120M has been out of stock at all the suppliers listing it at a reasonable price, ordered from one who listed 10+ in stock but actually had none and sent a T223 instead but thats the large 127mm diameter, so returned it as too large to fit our the space we had.

Did find a supplier with the T120MC in stock so ordered one which has just arrived and the box has a manufacture data of 06/2020, just about to hook it up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back