Hikvision / Hilook IP Cameras

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

In the past I've installed hikvision turret cameras for a few of my friend, I've now have another project but notices hikvision no longer sell their standard range to end users and instead have come out with a Hilook version which is cheaper.

Does anyone know what these are like? The only way to buy the original is via a reseller whereby you have to be trade. Unless anyone here knows of a website?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hilook and Hiwatch are Hikvision's budget/low entry range of cameras for dig market.
Review's look ok,but do not use this range. In general Hikvision cameras are very good and do the job required as long as you use the correct camera with the correct lens .

I've not come across any Hikvision or Hilook cameras that are much good.
I'd recommend you look for any cameras that use the IMX294 or IMX183 sensors and you should have great results.

Sponsored Links
Hikvision cameras are still available to anyone through authorised UK retailers.
It's not hard to find a supplier.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back