Hitting the amazon limit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have hit the limit on amazon and they won't let me buy more. Anyone has experience, and knows when can I buy again? I bought on Sat 8th and delivered on Sun 9th.

Amazon is suggesting alternative "Cinzano Classico Rosso 75 cl, 15% ABV - Italian Vermouth Aperitif". Anyone tried this to know if it's similar in taste to Dubonnet? The price on this is keener and seems interesting.

amazon-limit.png

Sponsored Links
Have you tried ordering and then reordering?
I often hit a limit ordering SD Cards which is set by the retailer. We just do two orders.
I guess it’s a security limit so each prospective loss is limited?

Sponsored Links
Still no luck, ordering, reordering makes no difference. They are happy to sell me the alternative they recommended.

Amazon removed their listing. I suppose they are now out of stock. It was still listed this morning. I will give Cinzano Classico Rosso a try. Still, this playing silly games leaves a bad after taste.

Babycham is actually perry, i.e. pear cider. The whole "Baby Champagne" thing was entirely marketing. You can get similar or better perry in decent sized bottles under lots of brands for much less. In fact my guilty pleasure is an occasional glass of Lambrini, which is also perry and actually very nice despite the unfortunate ****ed up slapper image it has.

Sponsored Links
Back