Hive Multizone Wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need some help to confirm how my system should be wired.

I have a new Ideal Boiler (hot water tank system) and I'm replacing existing controls with a Hive. Also added an underfloor heating zone in a new extension. Three 2-way valves installed (radiators, water, underfloor).

Problem is that the hot water works fine but no heating from either the rads or the underfloor - pump does not activate.

Prior to the underfloor system being wired in the Hive controlled the water and rads no problem, but since the extra controller has been wired in we have no heating at all from either zone.

Any ideas what has been done wrong or what to check?

I should note that a professional electrician has done the install but this is his first Hive system and as the underfloor has been added on he's a bit unsure.

Sponsored Links
Do the rads /under floor heating zone valves open when there is a call for heat ?

Assuming your electrician has wired it correctly :) has he followed the instructions ?

upload_2016-7-8_18-57-44.png

Sponsored Links
Yes the hive sends all the right signals but the boiler doesn't fire when there's a call for heating. Works fine for hot water

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back