HMRC is relocating to an office owned by offshore company based in Tax Haven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...tle-office-owned-by-tory-donors-via-tax-haven

:mrgreen: Not thee but for me.

HM Revenue and Customs has struck a deal to relocate tax officials into a new office complex in Newcastle owned by major Conservative party donors through an offshore company based in a tax haven, the Guardian can reveal.

The department’s planned new home in the north-east of England is part of a regeneration scheme developed by a British Virgin Islands (BVI) entity controlled by the billionaire property tycoons David and Simon Reuben.

Sponsored Links
Bit like the million quid a year rent labour pay for party head quarters to an off shore company. Looks like they are all at it

Bit like the million quid a year rent labour pay for party head quarters to an off shore company. Looks like they are all at it
You seem to have missed the point, also labour are not a HM government department

You seem to have missed the point, also labour are not a HM government department
Missed no point at all labour made a big issue about off shore companies and them avoiding tax whilst continuing to give them 1 million quid a year with comrade corbyn saying he would look into it.... Do as I say not as I do

Sponsored Links

I can’t find anything about this?

Are we talking about 105 Victoria street?

Missed no point at all

You mean the point that we have a government making rules that incentivise people to shift money through tax havens?

Remind me, which party's in government?

Which party has been in government for the last ten years?

Wonder how many people in here are in or were in some pension fund
I dare say you are all massively concerned as to where yer money is invested by said pension fund

and what it’s invested in

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah right ;)

You mean the point that we have a government making rules that incentivise people to shift money through tax havens?

Remind me, which party's in government?

Which party has been in government for the last ten years?
Remin d me did the labour party choose their head quarters or did the tories force them to enter into a 1 million quid a year contract with tax avoiders guess they like money more than morals

Blimey I wonder if any of these pension funds historically had any thing to do with the slave trade :idea:

blimey dare say that if people found out that this was the case they would insist on giving money back :ROFLMAO:

blimey on finding out they would sue the fund for the stress it will
Now cause :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yeah right ;):LOL:

That's not your taxpayers money. But spoken like a true DM and Guido fawkes acolyte.

Remin d me did the labour party choose their head quarters or did the tories force them to enter into a 1 million quid a year contract with tax avoiders guess they like money more than morals

Labour rented a building and paid all the tax on it.

it was the company renting it you need to focus on

Labour rented a building and paid all the tax on it.

it was the company renting it you need to focus on
oh shut up bumping your gums labour chose to use a company that deprived the uk of tax revenue that could have paid for your free covid jabs .

oh shut up bumping your gums labour chose to use a company that deprived the uk of tax revenue that could have paid for your free covid jabs .

When you go to lease a business premises, it’s the location and property facilities you choose.

You do not choose the landlord

Have you booked yer jab yet?

It's rife in the Landlord business. All sorts of dodgy scams going on to fleece leaseholders.

Sponsored Links
Back