HND6515 Hoover dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The dishwasher is not heating the water anymore, and it just washes for about 15 minutes then stops and starts beeping

Sponsored Links
Bleeping & flashing lights are the machine's way of saying it has a problem. Since you know it doesn't heat you know what the problem is.
What do you want to do about it?

my HND6515 Hoover dishwasher is not heating up so I want to know how to get at the element, and thermostat so I can check them, then if they are ok I what other parts could it be.

No heat issues can be due to a faulty element, NTC/thermostat, wiring, pressure switch, or pcb. The element is mounted vertically at the rear of the machine, access to test it is via a cover at the lower centre (rear). There is a sensor on the sump, to get to that you need to lie the machine on its back & remove the baseplate.

Sponsored Links
I haven't had chance to check my dishwasher yet, but what are the items what can stop it heating up.

No heat issues can be due to a faulty element, NTC/thermostat, wiring, pressure switch, or pcb. The element is mounted vertically at the rear of the machine, access to test it is via a cover at the lower centre (rear). There is a sensor on the sump, to get to that you need to lie the machine on its back & remove the baseplate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back