Holiday nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's astonishing what spreading hate will get you. Isn't he banned form social media platforms for spreading hate? You reap what you sow I guess.

Dunno. About social. Media?

But tis true u reap. What u sow

Sometimes fairly? Some times not?

Sponsored Links
Eh?
I just read this.. No mention of a daughter?

That is because it is sky news, they (like the BBC) have stitched up Tommy before, changing what he said to suit what they wanted it to look like in the edit.
Yet he caught them out with this by recording the whole interview and showed them to be liars.
They are very economical with the truth when they want to make a story.
Other news sites have mentioned a girl being assaulted but failed to mention it was his daughter that was sexually abused.

Sponsored Links
That is because it is sky news, they (like the BBC) have stitched up Tommy before, changing what he said to suit what they wanted it to look like in the edit.
Yet he caught them out with this by recording the whole interview and showed them to be liars.
Other news sites have mentioned a girl being assaulted but failed to mention it was his daughter that was sexually abused.

So. There u go Noseall. :p

Typical. Builder tbh a bungalow not alot upstairs :LOL:

The leftys on hear have a soft spot for pervs...
Or they just believe the y are a myth.

Your worried about a lout yet there 2 or 3 pervs in the swimming pool with your daughter or son.

A strange world.

Par for the course with the lwr.
As thick as rail planks. (aka sleepers.)

I have read two news articles and neither mention pervs or paedos.

Both however have a mention for the convicted thug Yaxley. And both say he was the only one arrested.

Yes noseall exactly

The only one arrested pervs went on there way ;)

I have read two news articles and neither mention pervs or paedos.

Both however have a mention for the convicted thug Yaxley. And both say he was the only one arrested.

You normally sniffle at the Daily Mail.

You normally sniffle at the Daily Mail.
I still do. Read the thread. Its only two pages long and you only need read the second page.

Here let me make it simple, just for you boddggddggd...
That is because it is sky news
mattylad claimed that Sky news was biased against Yax, so I posted a near identical story from a piece of right wing dross.

mattylad stayed silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back