Homeserve Cover

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Following on from other posts of mine. Have been looking through my homeserve policy and I have the homeheat 200 package (is an old package now)

However the boiler and central heating system is covered.

Am I right in saying that they should really find the blocked pipe and repair it as part of the policy?

I have spoken to homeserve however I didn't really have confidence in the lady I was talking to, who seemed not to really care nor understand. I have an engineer booked for the morning, but know these companies they always try and wriggle out of such things.

Where do I stand?

I could fix it myself with the help of friends and family and my own competence, but I neither have the time currently nor wish to be paying for something that's worthless.

Sponsored Links
Also to note the system has been power flushed to no avail. So they can't use that as an excuse

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back