Honeywell accenta g4 mini

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon People,
Brand new panel with lcd keypad.
I have set up on my bench and programmed operation ok.
Two things i want to verify,
1/ I have selected the preset text for the zone 1 kitchen and zone 2 lounge, when the alarm is activated i would expect when i enter the code i would expect the area of the activation to be displayed ?
All i get is Scrolling between 12345678 TP and press (x)to restore
F0000000 00
2/ In the event log shows entry timeout.
3/ on the preset panel text programmed is (event log erased) but i cannot find in the engineers manual how to do this, i have explored the event log menu.
Could anyone please shed light on the correct/normal displays on this panel ?
By the way the software version says ver 1.00 and honeywell tech is tech NOT support. Phone merry go round.
Thank you Jeff

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
how is it set up? just two zones?

what happens when you put it in walk test?

do you arm the system and the start entry via which zone zone, are unused zones programmed off or linked out?

Thanks for your reply, All unused zones linked out and both zones set as exit/entry.
Functionality works ok its just what the display shows !
If zone 2 activates it shows 12345678 TF
0F000000 00
The zone 1 activation has the "F" under number 1,
One would expect better after an activation ?
I Will check walk test just to see if area text is being shown there, Cheers
*When i typed this reply the zero,s were directly under the numbers*
I have seen a picture on "little Daz"post and the screen is the same so i am presuming this is standard ,zones 1-8, Tamper then fault ??
But any erase log option ?
Thank you Secureiam (y)

Last edited:
Cant say I am a fan of the accenta and I wouldn't offer it with LCD and as a result I see how its behaving and then ask how the customer wants it to work and a quick check of the manual.

It is a basic panel, I would have to check the manual as to how its supposed to perform before making any grand statements.

will have a quick look, you can only expect a panel to perform to its capabilities and you would need to know what they are.

Sponsored Links
so F indicates first activated and 1 indicates its activated afterwards

entry time out indicates the entry timer has expired and system in alarm

the manual seems to suggest that the descriptors are for chime and omitting only

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back